This website, https://msiccdev.net (the "Website", the “Site”), is operated by MSiccDev Software Development (“we”, “us”, “our”). Your privacy is very important to us, that's why we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Site’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The Site also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments. The Site only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrator.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to MSiccDev Software Development’s websites choose to interact with the Site in ways that requires us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that the Website gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with the WebSite. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The Site may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, MSiccDev Software Development may monitor the most popular pages and blog posts on the site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. The Site may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
The Site discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that
- need to know that information in order to process it on MSiccDev Software Development’s behalf or to provide services available at our website, and
- that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, we disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when MSiccDev Software Development believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of MSiccDev Software Development, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with MSiccDev Software Development and our products. We primarily use our Website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
We have a dedicated Cookies Policy.
If MSiccDev Software Development, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that MSiccDev Software Development goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of MSiccDev Software Development may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
You can contact us about this privacy statement via email:
MSiccDev Software Development