nSome of our apps may use your location data to improve your user experience. Every app that uses location services displays this on the corresponding Store page to inform you about that before you install the application as well as from within the app. The location data may be used for providing you advanced features, but never to identify you.
nSome apps may require an additional confirmation after you installed the app. Please refer to the corresponding settings pages.
In detail, these are the features we may provide:
- Provide you content based upon your location.
- Provide you local search results.
- Provide you special local offers.
- Map routes and provide directions to locations that you specify.
- Enable you to share your location with friends.
collection and use of your data
Some of our apps require personal data like usernames and passwords. We are mostly using the oAuth standard for these apps. The oAuth standard requires you, the user, to explicitly allow our apps to access your personal data. At any time, you will be able to revoke access to our apps via the services (like social networks). We are storing tokens (encoded and securely stored) while trying to avoid storing your username and password whenever possible. Only our apps have access to this tokens and the corresponding user data.
Some of our apps collect additional information about the device you are using. These data are only used for analytic purposes like usage of app features and error logging. With this data, we are able to improve our apps. Some apps may use these data to display ads.
If you share information via social network or any other service from and about our apps, we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share. Also, we cannot guarantee that the content you post will not be viewed by others outside your networks.
sharing your information
nWe will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
nWe may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if MSiccDev Software Development is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The security of your data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
nIf you have any questions about security in our apps, you can contact us via our support site.
nWe will retain your information for as long as you are using our apps. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can contact us about this privacy statement via email:
MSiccDev Software Development