Today, we published UniShare version 1.2.1, which has a bunch of new extras and contains a ton of fixes.
Here is what is new:
- UniShare is now available in more languages (German, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian)
- we added a link to our translator registration page
- adding a picture from camera/library or pasting from clipboard is now also available when using the Sharing menu of the operating system (because it opens the main app)
- using our app SimpleLeet Universal, you can convert any update to Leet Speak from within UniShare (SimpleLeet Universal has to be installed and started at least once)
- using the Microsoft Translator, you can translate your updates no to Klingon – qaStaHvIS batlh!
- using Giphy, you can search the biggest gif library out there in the web and attach them to your updates as well
Here is what has been fixed:
- the mention suggestion search for Facebook no longer needs upper case letters
- Import/Export of Sharing Profiles is now fixed, no longer throws errors
- better handling of situations without internet connection
- fixed sharing to external apps (you can now share to all Email, Messaging and WhatsApp all at the same time)
- a lot more bug fixes, listing them all would make this post way too long
Due to all those changes, you might have to go to the ‘unlock additional packages’ page again to update your license. If this does not happen automatically, just select your currently active license, a few seconds later the app has refreshed your license status and should work like expected. If this is not the case, please open a ticket on the ‘feedback and support’ page.
We hope you’ll enjoy the new features as much as we do. After our summer vacation, we will continue to improve UniShare (we actually have a long list of new features to come).
Have fun, everyone!
Today we got our update to version 0.9.9.4 approved. This update contains several fixes and improvements. Most of them are based on user feedback.
Here is the full changelog for NFC Toolkit:
- we improved our shopping list extra to avoid some errors we received
- to do list improved as well, on top we added item editing for already saved items
- improved Mix, Play & Share (now all Mix groups up to 50 items get loaded for each country)
- improved and renamed appointment checker to appointment dashboard. Now only appointments that have a title get displayed, plus the appointments are finally sorted according to their date & time
- improved car dashboard. You have now the option to select a Mix for MixRadio via the built in Mix Play & Share extra before launching MixRadio. We also fixed the battery time tile, which should be working correctly on WP8.1 now.
- we improved custom profile assistant item handling to make it easier for you to configure the profile correctly
- We added more than 20 new apps that can be launched in your custom profile. We would love to add more apps to this list, but we can only add apps that have a parameter-less uri scheme. These uri schemes can be added from other developers to our app as well. For more info, ask the developers of apps you want to see there to get in contact with us.
- We made some improvements to the user interface, especially the notifications for reading and writing NFC tags are easier to understand now.
- at least, there are some more stability improvements and minor bug fixes
As we added a lot of new things that improve the app, it may happen that the app has some strange behaviors in very seldom cases. Please perform a reinstall to get around them (you will not be charged again if you already bought the app).
With the next update, we will add some new features. Once we consider the app feature complete, we will start to (let) translate the app into other languages than English. We will post more on that here once we have reached this point.
We hope you enjoy this update and look forward to your feedback and your ratings in the Windows Phone Store.
As we are continuing to improve our NFC Toolkit, we have improved our integrated car dashboard. Of course we updated our standalone car dashboard as well and are now in the state of “final release version”, also known as 1.0 in the version number.
Here is what we have improved:
- as Nokia Music has been rebranded to MixRadio, we adapted the new name in our car dashboard as well.
- as we have another app that hooks into the MixRadio API (Mix Play & Share), we provided an option for Lumia device users to start this free app first to select a Mix
- improvements on reading device data like battery status and network connections
- general stability improvements
We hope you will enjoy this release as much as we do.
After fixing that annoying message carousel some of you were experiencing, we continued to improve UniShare.
Version 0.9.0.0 contains these new features:
- search the song you’re listening to on Xbox Music to add a link to your #nowplaying status. Please note: When you are streaming, it may happen that nothing or not all details of the current track get detected. This highly depends on the source of the track. This is why we made all fields editable, so you can enter all details manually and still search for the Xbox Music link.
- all links get shortened automatically with bit.ly. This saves some space when your update is posted.
- UniShare has now its own folder in your photo library (for edited photos)
- minor bug fixes
We hope you enjoy the new functions.
Busy as we are, we have already made another update for Unishare. This one contains:
- fixed error on IAP page with no internet connection
- fixed reloading of licenses after purchasing a package (opening a package in the store will now always cause the list to be refreshed)
- fixed error that occurs in countries where Unishare’s IAP are not available
- improved login expiration handling for Facebook, LinkedIn and vk.com
- XMusicShare: Share the song or album you’re listening to. We added also the option to share the cover together with your #nowplaying status. We also planned to include sharing the corresponding Xbox Music link, but we decided to include it in a future update, because we wanted to get the fixes out to you.
To close this entry, we want to thank all of you who are sending us the error reports. They are very helfpul to identify problems and fix bugs in our app. Keep them coming!
Today we got our update to version 0.8.8.0 certified to be in the Windows Phone Store.
We made some changes to our app to improve your experience while sharing.
- we fixed and error where some not connected networks did not get hidden on setting this option
- we removed BugSense due to some serious performance problems and app crashes
- Many of you requested it, that’s why UniShare now only exits on the compose page. It displays also selective message before it exits to prevent non wanted exits. Don’t worry if you don’t like those messages, you can tell UniShare to not show it again.
- We made also some changes to the image editor. It needs to be activated now before selecting an image or taking a photo and works also with photos from the library.
- minor bug fixes
Due to the recent store outage for in app purchases, we also improved this part of our application. First, we added a new page where all additional packages are listed. The page tells you what you are getting with your purchase and detects your current license states. On top of that, we are no longer checking the license state on every app start, but save them for 96 hours. After that, we are refreshing the licenses. This should avoid problems like the recent outages in future.
If you see the unlock buttons after this update again, just hit one of them to refresh and store the licenses or restart the app.
We hope you’ll enjoy the new features and bug fixes. As always, if you have any feedback for us, do not hesitate to contact us through the feedback and support page.
Voices Admin received a minor bug fixing update today.
Due to some layout changes on the UserVoice website, fresh installs of ourapp were not able to get the API clients. This update fixes that.
The second fix is for the ticket list. You may have noticed that some of the tickets were not shown correctly and only manually refreshing the list helped. This is now fixed.
We are looking into of our UserVoice library in the coming weeks. We are trying to not break things, but our goal is to make the library returning objects that you can work with directly.
We hope the latest update helps you to better hear the voices of your users.