Today, we published UniShare version 1.2.1, which has a bunch of new extras and contains a ton of fixes.
Here is what is new:
- UniShare is now available in more languages (German, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian)
- we added a link to our translator registration page
- adding a picture from camera/library or pasting from clipboard is now also available when using the Sharing menu of the operating system (because it opens the main app)
- using our app SimpleLeet Universal, you can convert any update to Leet Speak from within UniShare (SimpleLeet Universal has to be installed and started at least once)
- using the Microsoft Translator, you can translate your updates no to Klingon – qaStaHvIS batlh!
- using Giphy, you can search the biggest gif library out there in the web and attach them to your updates as well
Here is what has been fixed:
- the mention suggestion search for Facebook no longer needs upper case letters
- Import/Export of Sharing Profiles is now fixed, no longer throws errors
- better handling of situations without internet connection
- fixed sharing to external apps (you can now share to all Email, Messaging and WhatsApp all at the same time)
- a lot more bug fixes, listing them all would make this post way too long
Due to all those changes, you might have to go to the ‘unlock additional packages’ page again to update your license. If this does not happen automatically, just select your currently active license, a few seconds later the app has refreshed your license status and should work like expected. If this is not the case, please open a ticket on the ‘feedback and support’ page.
We hope you’ll enjoy the new features as much as we do. After our summer vacation, we will continue to improve UniShare (we actually have a long list of new features to come).
Have fun, everyone!