Today, we are opening the UniShare Windows 10 beta to more users. UniShare is now a true universal app, that runs on both your PC/tablet and your phone. On Top, UniShare already supports Continuum!
Here is what you get with UniShare on Windows 10:
- share your social updates to up to 10 networks
- new networks: Slack and Reddit
- images can now be shared across all networks, thanks to the use of Imgur
- the url shortener of our choice is Bitly – and you can now use your own account to shorten links (we use your standard settings)
- mention your friends is now also availabe for Facebook and the newly added Slack teams support mentioning as well
- Due to the fact that we are no longer able to detect the song you’re playing, the music share feature is currently not available. We are evaluationg ways to replace this function
- the image editor – due to the new platform of Windows 10, we need to completely rewrite the image editor
- Cortana integreation (we’ll bring it back, promised!)
- on Windows 10 mobile, UniShare currently only supports portrait orientation
If you want to help and improve the next evolution of UniShare, you are only a step away. Just hit this link http://bit.ly/unishare10beta and register for our beta.
We are using Slack for all questions and feedback on the beta. That’s why you will receive two emails after registration – one with the link to the beta, and the invitation to our Slack team.
Please note that we limit the number of new registrations (once the limit is reached we will take down the registration page). All beta testers that provide valuable feedback will be rewarded once the application becomes generally available.
We’re looking forward to chat with our new testers on Slack.